Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cigars


Its been a week since I started my quest to give up smoking cigars. It was a good news/bad news outcome. Good news is 10 cigars for the week and that includes about 12 hours of driving to Spokane and back which usually involves a box of cigars each way. Bad news is I haven't been able to give it up completely. The habits I've created over 20 years are hard to break. One on the way to work, one after lunch, one on the way home, one after dinner and one before bed, one on Sunday morning while reading the paper and doing the crossword puzzle. It amounted to 5 or 6 a day. Around $35 a week.
So I'll take getting to two a day for now and keep working on getting to one then none. Giving up the one at the end of the day is going to be a bitch.
Have a great week ........... I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment